Pages

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Season 6


So the past week has found me kicking around my cyber pad,getting the set all up to snuff for Season 6 here at Running With Letters.

‘Wait, blogs have seasons now?’  you might be saying. Based on data collected during my cleaning spree, I’d have to give a definitive yes.  This online “show” has come a long way since the ’05 pilot and subsequent move to the MySpace network for a brief run, before returning here to blogger for our signature 2007 season.   Things took a distinctive morph during ’08 while I was in the thick of Graduate School, Round 1. Then in 2009-10 we took a hard turn into the arts before I tried to go all Big Business and nearly lost my voice in the process. And, no, I didn’t take the time to link to all those eras--it’s all in the archives for the finding.  

So now we’re here. Here is good. There are new characters. New possibilities.  A new look.  Join me here for Season 6, set to air in real time immediately following The Grading of Finals.  In the meantime, let me know what you think of the remodel!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin