Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Resurrection

On this Easter Sunday, I would be remiss not to make mention of two facts of note. The first is an update on the ill-fated New York Capri Pants . Evidently, a concerned bystander pulled them from the trash, although I have yet to visually verify this fact, and there is no word yet on how they fared amidst the coffee grounds.

The second is that answers came to clarifycertain uncertainties with which I've been struggling.

New life has been breathed into some stagnant dreams. Isn't redemption a wonderful thing?

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Catherine Wannabe said...

Whoo-hoo! Go Concerned Bystander!!!

Anonymous said...

Two thumbs up for the concerned bystander. I was mentally rescuing them from the trash myself!! I'm sure the material will be usefull in a future, yet unknown project. lurkr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin